We want to help you start your group!
Call  332-4151 or email HERE
We are passionate about helping people win with their money God’s way! Even more, we know that the best chance for people to take the necessary steps to maximize their financial resources is to study and apply this information together as a group. This is why we have created the I Was Broke. Now I’m Not. DVD Group Study.
This study is an extremely practical, action-oriented, and biblically-based study.
Participants in this 6 session study will be inspired to take charge of their finances.
- How to develop a spending plan that actually works
- Strategies for eliminating debt
- The date they will become debt-free
- Amount of money needed for retirement
- The power of compound interest
- All tools taught and applied throughout the study are FREE!
Each session has the following ONE-HOUR format
- Lesson via DVD (14 to 24 minutes)
- Group discussion for remainder of hour
- Life change takes place!!!
Want to REALLY make your group(s) effort a HUGE success? Watch this video:
Ready to get started? Purchase group study kits HERE.
To order an evaluation/leadership kit, click the link below.
Questions? Call  332-4151 or email us HERE.
Congratulations on taking this step with your personal finances!
We are passionate about helping others accomplish far more than they ever thought possible with their personal finances. Why are we so passionate about this? Because we believe that when people are financially free, they are much more likely to go do EXACTLY what they have been put on this earth to do – regardless of the income potential.
This site has been prepared to enhance your Group Study experience and help you take the necessary next steps to improve your financial situation.
Session 1 Helpful Articles
Session 1 Resources
- Next Steps – Dedicated to helping people take their financial next steps
Hopes, Plans, Dreams
Session 2 Tool To Use
Session 2 Helpful Articles
Session 2 Resources
Session 3 Tools To Use
Session 3 Helpful Articles
- Wants vs. Needs
- Plan Your Spending EVERY Month
- A Letter From A Budgeter
- How To Spend The Tax Refund
- TOOL: Mini-Budget – How To Use
Session 3 Resources
Session 4 Tools To Use
Session 4 Helpful Articles
Session 4 Resources
- Eliminate Debt Page
- 0% Credit Cards
- Early Pay-Off Calculator
- Debt Pay-Off Spectaculars
- Saving Spectaculars
- On-Line Savings Accounts
- BloggingAwayDebt.com – A great blog written by a person pursuing financial freedom.
Session 5 Tools To Use
Session 5 Helpful Articles
- TOOLS: Calculate Amount Needed For Retirement
- TOOLS: How Much To Invest Each Month?
- Choosing Mutual Funds Series
- 529 College Savings Plans
- Mutual Fund Companies Series
Session 5 Resources
- Mutual Fund Companies
- 529 College Savings Plans
- MyMoneyBlog.com – A great blog for those who love to learn and discuss investing
- Finance.Yahoo.com – A great site for tracking stock and mutual fund investments
- Money.CNN.com – Another great site for tracking stock and mutual fund investments
- Morningstar.com – A web site that rates investments
Insurance & Sustaining Gains
Session 6 Helpful Articles
- Get Life Insurance!
- Make It Automatic
- Items Everyone Needs In Their Financial Plan
- Term Life Insurance
- Go Help Others